Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments & Procedures
Cosmetic dentistry can give you the beautiful smile you have always wanted, but don’t be misled by the term. Cosmetic dentistry does more than improve the appearance of your teeth – it address real underlying dental problems as well. Cosmetic dentistry combines the science of advanced dentistry with the art of creating a beautiful smile.
Benefits of cosmetic dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry is an investment in your dental health and in your future. A beautiful smile can boost your self confidence, your career, and your social standing. It can change how you approach people and even how you carry yourself. It can even take years off your appearance.
The look of your teeth and gums sends subconscious cues and affects how people judge your:
- Professional competence
- Income level
Cosmetic dentistry can benefit you in many ways:
- Boost your self confidence
- Improve your job opportunities and increase your chances of a promotion
- Take years off your appearance
- Make the most out of a major life event such as a wedding
- Improve major life transitions such as divorce
- Complete recovery from physical trauma, such as a car accident
- Correct damage to your teeth incurred during childhood
Real problems, real solutions beautiful solutions to correct real dental problems such as:
Cosmetic dentistry uses
- Cracks or fractures
- Tooth erosion
- Crooked or misshapen teeth
- Mismatched tooth sizes
We invite you to learn more by reading about our solutions:
To learn more about how you can enhance and brighten your smile, please contact our cosmetic dentistry office. We look forward to arranging your free cosmetic dentistry consultation with Dr. Quigless and his assistant.
8083 Manchester Rd.
St. Louis, MO 63144